Tuesday 5 March 2013

Not at Geneva 2013, NNdP is in rhyming mood…


I think I'm suffering from Geneva Overload, too much info, I'm done. And it's only 10am on Day One.


I'm not even there, attending vicariously through Twitt Air.

The Wraith is spectacular, the Bentley not far off.

Golf 7 Variant seem old fashioned, even in the Concept R version that no-one will ever buy.

The Octavia Combi VRS is probably all the car I'll ever need.

Kia naming still naff, should have stuck with a spin on pro-ce'ed.

SSangyong no longer a byword for "hideous".

Rinspeed still a byword for "ridiculous"

The P1 is completely OTT, Veneno sounds like an STD.

They should have just painted it white and called it the Mach 5.

Expect both to be overshadowed by the Enzo 2.0 when it goes live.
Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment